At the time of my B.Tech myself and my friend has prepared many topics and both of us have the habit of making money through online by submitting articles. Due to some misunderstandings presently they are no contacts between us. My question is how could I know whether my article is already present in Google or not? Does articlechecker.com helps in this matter?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Karthik..

articlechecker.com will definitely work for you. Moreover, type some of the content of your article in google tab and then search, you will find exact lines on internet if its already there. If not, then you can write it.
Hope this information will be useful.

Aastha Gupta
can you give me the step by step process of checking content in articlechecker.com
Sorry Karthik,
I haven't tried it but I have only heard about this site that it helps in detecting..
May be others will help you.

Aastha Gupta
Ok thanks Aastha. i hope some experienced members of this site may clear my doubt.
Really a nice article

Also heard that article checker helps you find the article but doesn't know much about it.
He he! I article checker does not work 100%. It is just like google searches for various information on web and finally gives you the results.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.