Hi, i joined here yesterday and i want to clarify my doubts .
I think this is the place ..
can anyone help me ..??

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
how to earn money from here ..

how much can an article can earn .. ?

whats the criteria ..?

I submitted 2 articles and got 30 points .. is this less or good ..? whats the maximum..??

is this point similar to money ..?

how can i earn money ..??

how to earn money from weblink submission ..??

what is this weblink submission means ..??

just any web link ...

I'm new to here ...

help me ...

Welcome to boddunan,
These points will clear your doubts.
1. how to earn money from here?
-> you can earn from self-written articles related to any topic. And you can also earn for referring friends and submitting weblinks will also give you benefit.

2. how much can an article can earn .. ?
-> Writing article can earn you a maximum of Rs.100.00 depending on the content details and explaination , presentation.

3. whats the criteria ..?
-> There are few things that are considered while giving cash credit. You can get maximum cash when your article have: Detailed information,
Presentation,
depth of content to the topic.
formating and other things like uniqueness.

4. I submitted 2 articles and got 30 points .. is this less or good ..? whats the maximum..??
-> Well there is no maximum points for any article it all depends on the third question points.

5. is this point similar to money ..?
-> No the points are different than money. The cash credit rewarded are the money you get for that article. Points are the way your article adds importance to the community with the maximum coverage of the topic and well defined format of explaining the topic.

6. how can i earn money ..??
-> Submitting self-written articles.
Referring friends.
Submiting back-links to any of the article on other websites like yahoo answer or rediff answers and other websites.

7. how to earn money from weblink submission ..??
what is this weblink submission means ..??
-> well read the article here. http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/38.html

Please ask if you have any more queries.

-Atul Barapatre
Boddunan Support Team

atulb@boddunan.com
For the two articles i posted , i doesnt even get a sinle rupees.All that i have got is 30 points.

Why didn't i get money reward ..??

What determines giving cash reward to an article..?

Who gives it ? humans or the computer ..??

How to earn more money from writing article ..??

I request you to post the article links here so that i see them and clear your query.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
One of my article was rejected because it was completely in bold letters.I edited and removed the bold format.will it automatically get approved ... ??

http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/37-New%20Technologies/881-multiple-file-renaming.html

http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/36-Security/880-prevention-from-pen-drive-attack.html

these are my first two articles ...Why dont i get money..??

No the edited articles will be once again be reviewed by our editors.
Write article with best presentation to get better cash credits.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Well these articles submitted are based on topics related to computers and the content is common and is easily available on other website.
And only unique article content are rewarded cash credits. Though we have given points since this article added some value to our community.

Write articles on personal experiences of any trip or place or any other situation and not post copied content.
You can write on computer and technology but since these information is common so we give less cash credit for these article.

You have every right to raise flag regarding these articles. Please post a query using the contact us link and our editors will give you a response.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hey guys..

I missed a lot of action over here. Thanks a lot Atul for your wonderful responses. I hope Jobin is clear with your answers.

I would like to add few points here.

1. Articles are reviewed by our editors and not the computer. So your article rewards will always be justified. If not as said by Atul please contact support.

2. Please send the links to the articles if you have updated any rejected articles so that they will be reviewed again.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.