Hi,
i would like to know that one of my article which i posted yesterday night has got a remark from editor that it is approved but partially copied. :(
can i know which part is partially copied pls.

here is the link of the article :

http://www.boddunan.com/education/42-General/13549-should-a-person-make-all-important-decisions-alone.html

Thanks
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rashmi, since this article is not published, the link can not be seen by others except you!! :(

You will have to check it yoursefl, I think articlechecker.com is a good site.

If you have taken a few points of facts from some other source, that may be the reason for it being rejected!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have not seen it but I maintain that whenver an editor forms any opinion of that kind the author should be told the source.
very strange i had checked it with article checker too.its not showing any matching results. :dry:
i referred one of my books to gather few points. :(
does any reference to books is also termed as copied? the content may or maynot be exact but the words can be the same. so is it termed as copied ? pls help

Thanks
In my opinion if you taken any content from a book and given a proper reference, then it should not be rejected!!Information such as facts, quotes etc. have to be taken from some source unlex you claim them to be yours!!

I think the editors should answer this question,.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks kalyani for your views & suggestions :)
yes i m looking forward for the editor's reply too.

:dry:
Hello Rashmi. As per be an Editor, i wanna say this article is not copied. I have been checked it two times.

I don't know which editor reviewed this article. That Editor must know words of this article can match with crore words on google searching. This means not article is partially copied. Is normal. so Rashmi you should send this request to maverick through PM with link ok. I hope you will get perfect result asper your expectations.
I think the name of the editor who reviews the article should be mentioned by Boddunan, so that if a member has any problem he/she can directly contact him.
Rashmi,

I also checked your article and could not find any copyright violation. Usually if i find any copied content, i used to put the source link also. Send a PM to Maverick as per Lohit's suggestion.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
@Karthik

I perfectly agree with you.It's an excellent suggestion in my view.If it is accepted then it is going to introduce accountability and transparency both.
Yes Chinmoymukherjee, looking for the moderators comment on my suggestion..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.