Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rashmi, I sent you the PM. Please note that quoting some source is not a problem unless the content is generic. However violating the copyright law is not allowed. Please check the source before quoting it that it allow copying part of the source.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Maverick,

What about disclosing the name of the editor who reviews a particular article.
Thanks Maverick Sir for your help. :)
@chinmoymukherjee : Even i think this should be implemented. The name of the editor must be displayed along with the review for every article lets hope that in future its going to be introduced soon.
:unsure:
Thanks Rashmi! I think it would enable the author to directly interact with the concerned editor and getting the issue amicably settled.
Yes i am also accepting the thing which karthik,chinmoy has specified..Hope it is not difficult for the modertor to atleast implement this...
Thanks Rajani for your support!
Alright guys.. Editor name will also be published. it needs some software updates which I will take care of.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick sir for your positive response regarding this issue...
@Maverick : Thanks a lot sir !
:)
Here I record my thanks for your positive response.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.