One of my article was approved first and now got rejected with the reason mentioned as
"Editor Review: Rejected. Please select the section/category. Embed the source code in Preformatted formatting."

What does this mean?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Karthik,
Please do not panic..

You have a very simple problem..

Let me explain..
You must have written some code(programing) in your article..
If yes, put it in pre tag that is:
<pre>...</pre>
This tag is also already mentioned while editing in Boddunan text editor..
Also mention the proper category, in which you think your article can best fit into..
Having done this, please resubmit it. It will be approved.

Hope this information will be useful to you.

Aastha Gupta
I also didnt understand the reason of rejection you mentioned here. hope editors will answer this one.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Thanks Aastha, I will try to follow your steps and resubmit it.......
Hello Karthik in this pic you can see, you must select the category of the article and its section. If you will not select it, how Boddunan will save it in a particular directory. So you can see this selection and category in Editor of article.

Now the point is preformatting for the code. While writing an article if you are also writing programming then you should give it in preformatted. use this tag <pre>program</pre>. And before pre and after pre tag don't give space between lines. Just before Pre and after pre.
nice answer Lohith

I too have too of my article yet to be approved. One was rejected stating coding tag. I cleared it and posted a continuation article. Both are not approved. Some editor pls look into the matter
Shalu Joseph wrote:
[quote]nice answer Lohith

I too have too of my article yet to be approved. One was rejected stating coding tag. I cleared it and posted a continuation article. Both are not approved. Some editor pls look into the matter[/quote]

Please send the links to support team after editing the article. Due to the number of requests, the edited articles are not automatically reviewed. So should manually send the links to support team.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.