When are the results of Group Discussions going to be announced?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I am waiting for the same Karthik...

I also don't know about the reason for the delay.

Hope Maverick Sir, will soon have a look at it and announce the GD result held between 9 to 13 June

Aastha Gupta
Ya even I am very much eager to know about the winner and hope it is announced soon...
hope maverick sir will announce it today. Many have got a chance to win.
Hmmm lots of complaints are coming in Boddunan now a days. Hope this does not become a trend here. :(

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I think it is generally announced on sunday or monday. HOpe they will announce by night.
Jayen wrote:
[quote]Hmmm lots of complaints are coming in Boddunan now a days. Hope this does not become a trend here. :([/quote]

The site had grown beyond the control of the team behind.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
May be that's the problem.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Jayen wrote:
[quote]Hmmm lots of complaints are coming in Boddunan now a days. Hope this does not become a trend here. :([/quote]

The site had grown beyond the control of the team behind.[/quote]

May be you are true. Since GD, daily awards etc are managed only by me, delay is happening. Do you have any suggestion?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Perhaps the Forum award can be made into a weekly feature with 3 winners.
Maverick wrote:
[quote]Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Jayen wrote:

The site had grown beyond the control of the team behind.[/quote]

May be you are true. Since GD, daily awards etc are managed only by me, delay is happening. Do you have any suggestion?[/quote]

Yes.. delegate some duties to active members.It should be informed at least before one week. Give a small gift like boddunan T-shirt that Meean suggested earlier as a thanks giving.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.