Hi,

Being new to this site, I'm still not completely sure how things work out here. I did submit two articles yesterday and so I wanted to know how and when will I get to know whether they are approved or not?
Also how much is the payment per article? I read somewhere in this site bout the pay being mentioned as Rs 100 per article. Is that a fixed pay? Is there a limit to the number of articles I can submit to this site? Will the payment be carried out each and every time when my cash credit gets a minimum of Rs 1500?

Thanks in advance for clearing all my doubts. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Keerthi,

In your main page, at the left side, there is a tab,"My Earning", go to that and follow the tab "My articles", there you can see the status of your articles submitted. First, it will be written approved or rejected, if approved, then you will get the payment after a day or 2.
Regarding payment, it depends upon article quality, its contents, formatting and presentation. Rs. 100 is not fixed price at all. You can put 5 articles daily. Apart from this, there are many contest going on, by taking the part into which, you can win cash rewards.
Yes, the payment will be added to every month until you reach minimum threshold.
Minimum threshold is Rs.1500, but If you complete 500 posts(the counter of which you can see here at forums), you can request your payment at Rs.750 only.
I will advice you to read FAQs thoroughly.

Aastha Gupta
Hai Keerthi.

1. Well first of all, regarding your article approval, this usually takes 2to 3 days...
And you can see the status of your article in your Account section....
Follow the links in order as shown below to see the articles status..
"My Earnings" >> My Articles.
There in the status and remarks columns, you can know the status of your article.

2. The article is paid depending on the content, presentation, quality of the article. And you are right... The maximum amount is Rs.100 for one article.

3. The payments are paid when the member reaches a threshold of Rs.1500.
And for a very active member (not for newbie), the payments would be made for Rs. 750; if requested.

Hope you would be clarified with these.....

Any more doubts, feel free to ask... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hello Aastha and Deepti,

Thanks to both of you for your immediate kind replies. :) :)

Yes, my doubts are cleared for the moment. If any, will definitely ask you guys.

Thanks once again. :)
Thats nice Keerthi... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hai keerthi,

Welcome to boddunan. Trust boddunan. It really pays you for your hard work.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Thanks Jobin for welcoming me to the Boddunan Family! :)
Be active here and you will get to know more about our site by yourself.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.