Hello,

Couple of days back when I checked my points in Revenue Sharing it was around 1600 points in this month, but today my points came down to 500 change in July's month. Why is it so? Anyone else facing the same problem?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Because of a bug, the points earned through voting polls and creating polls were added to rev share points. They are supposed to be excluded as they are not eligible for rev share points.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes Karthik :)

There was a small bug in the points system. This has been pointed out since 2days. Hope this was rectified now!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
this problem is resolved now and the revenue sharing page shows the correct level now.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
i cant understand what this problem is about. Anyway this problem is not there at present. But just a curiosity to know what a bug is....
Hope moderators are working on this problem and will come up with a solution soon.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.