Hai Atul and Maverick,

I posted some matter in english forum regarding lesson2 parts of speech.i edited it since, i could not keep an image properly,after editing it went to 'suggestions' box.So kindly tell me how to keep it back to english forum or either of you do the needful.

Can i know in which websites we can post the picture so that the url appears here?i tried to upload in picasa web album,but when i gave the link,a box with cross maek appeared.

Thanks

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Swetha,

I have deleted the post in Suggestions forum as you have created a new post in right forum.

You can upload the images on boddunan.com itself in the Submit Article section.

After uploading the images, please click on the image link and note the url. Then just use that url here.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

:) Thankyou

Swetha Shenoy
Well swetha why to host images on other website when we have this facility.
Maverick has given you the proper information to do so.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
yeah this is quick when you upload files and store it in your profile and easy for retrieval too
SOME ONE PLS HELP ME CCAN I REFER DAILY MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE CAN I POST BODDUNAN REFERRAL LINK EVERYONE PLS REPLY ME SOME ONE I WANT TO MAKE BODDUNAN BEST SITE
yeah I think you could refer more than 50/day and you can copy/paste your referral link to advertising sites and mail it to your friend.....and spread it through orkut and other legal sites....as well join the boddunan community in orkut.......refer more earn more ;)........and just feel free to ask your doubts you know 'cause i was once a fresh men too....
and you could start new threads for your doubts and encourage others by commenting on their articles.....post more earn more ;)
Hi Mohit,
There is no restriction on the number of referrals per day or per month. You can refer as many friends as you want.
You can get your referral id from the "Invite friends" page.

Please Note: Fake referrals may ban your account.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
ATUL OK I UNDERSTOOD I AM NOT A PERSON WHO MAKES FAKE REFERRALS ATUL I WANT TO ASK YOU HOW CAN I KEEP MY NAME INVISIBLE CAN I KEEP NICK NAME LIKE COOL GUY THERE ARE MANY JEALOUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
You can edit your profile with any name.
But remember to give your real name in the payment profile page.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
just change you username :huh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.