Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sorry dear you cannot change your username.

You can edit your profile name using " My profile page"

You can edit the Name, keep footer, make avatar, and many more details. This is information not used while payment.

Payment details and profile page on forums are different.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
oh i really apologize for my mistake, sorry :(
Don't be sorry.
Just get your doubts cleared.
Learn from mistakes.

atulb@boddunan.com
MOHIT CHABRIA wrote:
[quote]SOME ONE PLS HELP ME CCAN I REFER DAILY MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE CAN I POST BODDUNAN REFERRAL LINK EVERYONE PLS REPLY ME SOME ONE I WANT TO MAKE BODDUNAN BEST SITE[/quote]

Hi Mohit,

Welcome to boddunan forums. I hope your query has been clarified by our community.

I would like to give you one suggestion and I believe it will help you. Please do not use ALL CAPITALS in your articles/posts/replies. It will strain our eyes and not look good as well.

It is my humble request and please pardon me if I say anything wrong.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

ok friend i have three referrals today but no money why is it so friend
Mohit, your referral earnings will be posted on your account once they got approved. Approval will take no more than 4 weeks and usually it will be approved in 1-2 weeks.

Hope this answer your query.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

ok thankyou :)
hi this is mohit i change my name to cool boy. is it ok atul
Its fine to have any name in forums.
Its better to have a profile picture.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Please use the same name at all times otherwise people will confuse who is calling whom etc ;)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.