My IP address has been blocked again and the problem has cropped up second time in the last 10 hours.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I request you to post the comments after reading the complete article/poll. If you post comments as fast as possible, the chances of blocking IP will be more. So please give at least 1-2 minutes before posting new comment.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Your IP is active now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks a lot!
My IP address is Blocked right now. How to activate it ? I was commenting slowly after giving proper time gap.
I have activated your IP now. If you use dynamic IP (such as BSNL broadband) you can restart your router to get new IP.

Mine IP Blocked...
Why do you block the IPs...
Is their any need... or just for FUN

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
To avoid spam.

It is right to avoid spam.But as I indicated in one of my forum discussion I think there is a bug in that software because in my experience that block comes when I post a long comment which is necessary to the article.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It is not because of long comment but the following reasons:

1. Too frequent commenting
2. Too many copy pastes of content from another source
3. Too many links of other websites

The bug was there in the first point where it is blocking in some cases where the comments posted after sufficient gap. I couldnt find why it is happened for some users but not for other. I am trying to figure it out.

But in some cases we will have to copy paste from the same article to comment on it.In my experience blocking comes when I itself feels "this much today" and your software reads my mind :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.