When I try to invite friends using the "Invite Friends" link, I receive an error "Interent Explorer could not load this page." Could Boddunan support look into this issue and resolve it? :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Which version of browser you are using? If you are using IE6 it is the time to upgrade. The IE6 was developed somewhere arround late 90's so it will have many bugs in it.

I would suggest you to migrate to the Firefox browser for optimal performance and better navigation and security.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I'm using IE 7. What should I do now rather upgrading to Firefox?
It might be because of settings on your computer. If you have internet security or any other ad blocker software installed, please add boddunan.com in trusted list or disable the software. Also check your IE settings as it could be the root cause.

The best way is to install Firefox or Google Chrome browser.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i also was using IE and faced a lot of difficulties.One of my friend advised to use Firefox.Now no problem at all.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.