Sir,i received my secure authentication code today by post.
I have entered my code in Payment Profile tab as mentioned and clicked save button.After refresh Identification Box become blank and no intimation mentioned near the box.

I need help.

Also u displayed my name U Vijay - Rs.2200 as payed.
Now my earnings are above Rs.2500, i entered Rs.2500 in The amount box in payment profile.Its correct.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
well I don't know anything abt your matter,,,,.....but congrats you are the second one to get the code.......you rock
Please note that by refreshing you submitted the Verification twice. Avoid refreshing the pages whenever you submit any article or code as it may be entered two times in our database.
Please send a mail to BST(Bodunan Support Team) regarding the verification code before you again type it in.

Regarding your payments the amount entered in the Threshild amount in your payment profile will make your next payments to be hold till that amount.
In your case your frist cheque will be of amount Rs. 2200.00 and as you gave threshold amount as Rs.2500.00 so your next payment will be done after to earn next amount( here you have earned Rs.300.00 after first payment so when you reach Rs.4700.00 in total cash earned section then you will receive the next payment of Rs.2500.00.

Hope you got cleared with your doubt. Else please ask.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
thanks atul for your info. Now i am seeing that i am validated on the payment profile. :woohoo: :laugh: :kiss:

Vijay U
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.