Hello marverick,

I clicked the link My polls to view the list of polls i have posted. But it is redirected to the polls list. Could you solve this?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello marverick,

I clicked the link My polls to view the list of polls i have posted. But it is redirected to the polls list. Could you solve this?

Same thing is happening to me toooo..

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Meean and Amit,
I too is facing the similar problem. Hence, please let me join in your club.
We have recently updated the software. The my polls page need to be updated.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

It seems the My Poll page hadn't updated yet.Today I also faced the same problem mentioned above.So please update it urgently.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
We are working on few big changes to the polls section like Ajax voting, featured polls etc. It will take some time till the changes will be deployed. I will try to bring it up as soon as possible.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@marverick

I clicked the "submit poll" button its not Working after ajax implementation, But small Suggestion In Poll Section change Button , first place "cost your vote" and "Next poll"

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Thank you Vignesh for the suggestion. We have placed Cast Your Vote button second in order to place the processing animation right beside it.

The my polls and submit button are working now.

It seems all we are facing this problem and with Maverick's clarification it looks like waiting for some more time before the new software takes care of it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.