I have received the DFAA for 29th August 2010. But the amount of Rs.25 is not shown to be added to my account.May I know when it would be added up?

Also, In The GD contest when points are awarded for participation how to ensure that those points are added to our total points?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nagalakshmi..please wait for sometime as the moderator is busy with upgrading the site..I too havent receive the updates..We have to give him some time ..Hope you understand.. :) :) :)
7_4_35-20100903.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
As Rajani has rightly said that Boddunan is switching over to a new server and it's just a matter of time your account would be duly credited.
@nagalakshmi please keep patience..it will surely added to your account...don't worry.... :)
Nagalakshmi, it will be done today i think. Many of us are facing the same. Maverick is busy with server update. Hope he will do that today!
Sometimes it takes times to show up the rewards but it will get credited to your accounts.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Nagalakshmi, The awards would never be skipped. The delay is quite common and can be expected. But do remember that the awards would be added for sure; enjoye your award... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thank you all for your prompt response. I will surely keep up my patience. :) :). I love to contribute much to Boddunan. :)
It was much of anxiety and excitement. Nothing other than that. :)
All we are aware of your contribution and I am quite happy to see you very active and your winning the award is a proof of this fact.
You just take a note of your earnings and points today log off time.Check the point when you log in tomorrow.Regarding amount crediting wait for two or three days.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks for your tip, Abid.What i like the most in this forum is people are always there to help others when they are struck at some point of time. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.