Can any one help me ? I'm new here. I can't submit my article. Can i submit my articles through mobile web.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Sudhi,

First of all welcome to boddunan.

Could you please explain me what are the issues you are facing?

You can submit from anywhere provided your browser supports java/javascript.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for your help. Now i submit the article. And i get 10 points for it. But no cash credit. Why it is so ?

Waiting for your good reply.

This is one of the mail our support team answered to the similar question. I am pasting it so that it could help others also.

[quote]Our editors are fully trained and reading each and every article before giving points and cash rewards. If your article meets certain guidelines, like a minimum of 10 lines, it will be eligible for cash credit.

There are number of parameters that are considered before giving cash credit as explained below:

1. The minimum number of lines to be in a article shall be 10 lines or 100 words whichever is maximum.
2. The article content must be self-written. More cash credits will be given to the articles which are fully self-written. Articles which are based on some other articles and having some content copied will be given less cash credits.
3. Articles which are formatted well and looks good on the page will be given more credits as it is directly related to the user experience. Our site will not survive until and unless there are readers to the articles.
4. The type of the content, theme, category etc.
5. How interesting the article will be etc.
6. Usage of proper words and having no spelling mistakes and grammatical errors etc.

So please check your article is satisfying the above criteria and if you still feel your article needs re-review, please send the article title and URL of the article to us.[/quote]

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

First i'm using this to say thanks to you maverick. Now i'm facing another problem. It is about referels. I referred 9(6+2+1) friends. Then it shows you are successfully invited your friends. And you earned 45 points. But in my page, the points is not credited . Please help me........

The points which are showing in MyPage is not including all activities except the points awarded to Articles. We will integrate all your points in My Page very soon.

What are the use of points ? How much points i need ?

Points will be used in future to determine your rank on the site as well as other programs introduced if any.

There is no such use of points till now but we will introduce the feature soon. Your points now shows your activeness on boddunan.com

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
there should be some advantage of our points that we get for our activity
Yes it shows your active work on boddunan and we can rank the member according to the points indirectly for the activities.
In future we may introduce new feature using these points.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.