Hai Maverick, i'm unable to post tourist destinations in reviews. I filled all columns and try to post the article by using submit button. But it shows "You have to fill Longitude field". This field is not required. Also i filled that filled and try to submit. But it always show that error. What can i do. Please correct it as soon as possible.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ashok it is said in some thread that MAverick is not in India so maybe immediately he can not reply..I think you try without touching that box...that is only fill other fields...Hope the problem will be solved.. :)
Thanks for your reply rajani. I've tried it too. But the same error occuring...

Vijay U
I am able to do that. You must have missed some required field. Use map button to fill longitude and latitude automatically.

Refresh your browser cache

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

ok thanks maverick. i posted the review. thanks for your help.

Vijay U
I am totally unaware of the longitudinal and other fields used when posting reviews.Now,I came to know about it.Thanks for sharing the information Maverick and Ashok. :) :)
Well Nagalakshmi even i have never used that field when submitting reviews...but still my reviews were submitted successfully... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.