hello everyone. as i am new to this site, i am having some confusion regarding the submission, clearance and earning through the articles etc been posted. please clarify. also i have a message saying good attempt for my first article but it has still not ben approved. why so and how much time it'll take?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rahul, slowly but surely your articles will be reviewed as I too have articles pending for approval and cash credits and I have observed that this is done over a period of time.So wait and watch.If you specify your doubts precisely it will be easier to answer.
welcome RAhul..and what Rajesh told is quiet right..It takes time for awarding cash credits even after approval..So you have to wait.
thanks a lot for the info. yeah, its just been a day for me in here. i hope to give good interactive segment to the readers and hope to have some good feedback to improve my skills.can you clarify as to how to make your article more visible to the crowd in here?
Rajani wrote: [quote]welcome RAhul..and what Rajesh told is quiet right..It takes time for awarding cash credits even after approval..So you have to wait. [/quote]

Welcome Rahul, like Rajani says it does take time. Your article has probably been reviewed by the editor as it has the comments on it. After review by editor, it is upon the support team toa ward cash points and release it to be viewed by everyone, which takes some time!

Have patience and looking forward to reading good articles from you! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Dear Friend,

It will be approved by the Moderator.
Regard's
Bharat.
I welcome you on board Mr.Rahul.I hope you will find this site very useful. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.