Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Are you a new member on boddunan.com forums? Introduce yourself and meet your friends in this forum. Briefly explain your interests, what you are etc.

Topics [Introduce Yourself]

hi friends myself shubham rana and i am a student b.tech biotech 3 year.stopped to say hi to all the members.
Hello To All, This is Sahasra from India. I am new to this forum,I found this forum informative and I have joined here. i want to share and update my knowledge through this...
Hi Friends. I am Ramakrishnan, a new member from Kerala. I am an engineer by profession. Writing is my passion. I would like to share my views and learn a lot from all of...
My name is Jurie and I am a newbie here. I just joined the site few days back and I am still trying to figure out this site.Hoping to find some good friends and learn a lot...
"Hi" to all my friends!! :) I am Bidisha.I am new to this forum.I am here to share my knowledge through this site.I would like to make friends and if someone wants to...
hai my name s jssathishkumar, nd am known as js... its very intersting to b a part of boddunan...
Hi I am subhasis living in chennai for last 5 years.I am interested in writing,singing & photography.Guys since I am new here I need your support & help.
Hi I am Md Aslam Ali & from Bangladesh.
Hello everyone, I have just joined the site and hope to do well here. Had stopped online article writing when some sites barred Indians so took a long break..But glad to have...
please go through this page http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20100423/836/tbs-air-india-justifies-flight-diversion.html I request your comments. I feel money can make lot of...
Hi folks, this is Adithya from Bangalore, Karnataka. I am working as a Sr.Resource Manager for a US Based company. My hobbies includes Listening to music, reading books/...
Friends, After conducting a successful poll as Presiding Officer am back in Boddunan.
Hello! I am Devyani. I have recently joined this site. Friends how are you? :) Friends I love book reading. Thanks to Boddunan.com who has given me opportunity to join this site.
Please tell me hoe to upload profile pic on my own profile.Thank you. :)
Good morning Hi to all my dear friends,yesterday my exams get over so from today i will be active in the boddunan..Just hoping that i get the same speed in which i was here...
Dear friends and my seniors in boddunan, I am monalisa , I am a housewife and mother of a sweet girl . I always had a craze for writing so I am trying my hand in this website....
Just joined. My name is Rambabu. I;m an Advertising man. I do copywriting in English and Telugu. I design my own Ads. I'm both a conventional Artist and a Digital Artist. I love...
Hello everyone, I'm Keerthi.I've registered myself as a member in Boddunan today and I'm glad to be here :). I've submitted an article and I'm eagerly waiting for its approval...
:P This topic is about age . Let's know what is the age of members of boddunan .. kindly tell your age here.
i am tajolmia and i am new here . Good wishes everybody. all the best.