Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Are you a new member on boddunan.com forums? Introduce yourself and meet your friends in this forum. Briefly explain your interests, what you are etc.

Topics [Introduce Yourself]

Hi to all, I'm ganesh n I'm new to this site. Can anyone help me out on how to earn more. Tks.
I am Harsha. I am from Tirupathi. I will give you a tough competition on Boddunan. B)
I am Kovid from Tirupathi. I need some information about this scite. :)
Hiiii,,everyone,,,,iam frm...goa.....i have \ newly join this site..... plz help...me waiting,,to make gud frnds...
My name is Sudeepth.vk. I'm a malayali. About me ? What i say ?.......... Finally  got to write something about myself....... I'm aimaginative, sensitive, compassionate, kind,...
I am Karthi from Madurai. I am a new member of this website. I am really happy to be here. Thank You.
Hello, I have already got articles in a queue. How long does it take to get them reviewed? I have another 20-30 waiting to come online once I have mastered the review process....
Hi, I am newbie, 6 months old here and active in last three months. Basically, I write on technology subjects, but prefer to write here more on India centric politico, social and...
I am going for NSS Annual meet and hence will be off for three days from tomorrow onwards.
I am Adarsh Kumar from Agra. I have just joined the site. I request senior members to guide me.
hey
Hey m new to this site..and m all set to explore my writing skills still further :)
Hai to all members, I am glad to be a part of this educational site. But I still wonder what to do? Let me introduce myself. I am Biju Cherian from Kerala. I had been in...
I will be on leave on account NSS 7 day special camp.Good bye to all
Hi Friends, I am new to boddunan. But I liked it very much. I hope to become a good article writer. I am especially interested in films . Do read them and please give me...
:) Helloooo everyone................how you all are doing?? :) I am new on Boddunan.com and I wan to enhance my knowledge, my writting skills and also I want to spent my time...
Hi friends, this is bhavesh here and this is my first day to boddunan.com, so i introduced me to your comunity and become a part of it. Thanks and have a nice day bye
Where can I post a link and is it valid to post other referral links in this site?
I am very happy to say, after 1 week of joining, I got my first promotion to become Senior Boarder. :) Today, Actually double dose for me.
B) :( :) :laugh: :cheer: ;) :P :unsure: :unsure: :whistle: Hello Everyone I am Samiksh Sharma From Delhi . I am New here . I love writing articles
Being appointed as presiding officer in a polling booth in connection with Kerala Panchayath Election starting on Saturday,I will not be online till Monday.