Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Are you a new member on boddunan.com forums? Introduce yourself and meet your friends in this forum. Briefly explain your interests, what you are etc.

Topics [Introduce Yourself]

HI friends, boddunans and countrymen! I am feeling very proud to be here and introducing myself in this site and getting friendly with so many talented people under one roof!...
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVogrrJFKPranav Mistry's sixth sense device
Hai Friends, How is every thing going on!!! I am back to my place (Hyderabad) today after a long trip! :) I have missed boddunan alot! I would be active from now as...
Hello everyone, I am new to this site, I would need your help to acclimatize this site :)
Hai Friends, Lets Welcome Vamsee heart-fully to our team...
i think use this way :)
Hi friends This is fazelath and new to this site
Myself Dr. Apurva Tamhane. I am a Doctor and a Homoeopath by profession. Currently I am pursuing my MD in Homoeopathy. I am invited here by my friend Nitin Bajaj. I am...
hi everyone. i am a new member of boddunan. my name is tanuj manchanda and i am from Delhi. i have posted two articles in miscellaneous category under stories and tales section....
Hello i am new to this community and am very happy to be a member here.. I am a student.Now i am preparing for a job in LIC.I have completed MCA and A DOTNET package..I want to...
HI.. FRIENDS IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS IN WRITING EXAMS JUST SEND ME A BUZZ :P :P
Well, we all know that both of them do none of the benifits, still we consume them several times a day. my curious question is that "How much cups do you or your family...
Hello ! everyone. I had just joined boddunan. My major interest's are books, pc games and gadgets
Hi everyone, I had joined this site 5 month before but some how I could not start contributing. I am not a smart writer but having interest on writing and this why I am here. Can...
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Dear Friends, Happy to log in to Boddunan again from its Homecity Hyderabad(I am still behind curtain) Am now in Hyderabad...
Hai friends, How are you all... And what is going on in Boddunan.... I am a bit inactive these days due to some personal reasons. Now I would be back from now!!!!!