Hi,
I was active in many social forums since last 5 years. I found this forum as some thing different. I was thinking about this type of rewarding forum since last two years. At last now I landed up here. I think it's more appropriate for me to spend much time here in future. I am working in a private corporate health care unit as an executive. Apart from English, I can even contribute articles in Hindi and Telugu. I am interested to make like minded friends from the members of this forum.
My hobbies are, reading, writing articles, music, songs, writing short stories, songs, singing and acting.
All the best to all members over here and thanks to the organisors of this forum.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome Sridhar Kesireddy, hope you've went through FAQs..You're going to have lots of fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just post more earn more an refer your friends too........Have a Happy Independence Day
Thanks a lot, Raj. I too wish you the same.
You are Welcome......just ask your doubts If you've, on the forums.....feel free to ask

Welcome again Sridhar
Hearty welcome to you Sridhar. We all here call our community as boddunan family cause we all work together and help each other in all activities though we live in different places. And believe me there are few people who find good friends on the boddunan forums itself. So be active and make friends, spend time and earn money too. We welcome you to the boddunan family.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Welcome to boddunan.com. Change your life.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.