I am sobha. I am a commerce lecturer. I registered as a new member here. I want to know how to make money from this website. How to start my work.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hai Ms Wilson, :)

Welcome to Boddunan.com! :laugh:

You can earn money here by posting articles,comments,referals and weblinks,making sure you donot paste any copy-paste material

Before you proceed,kindly view our FAQ page to clarify all your doubts.

And feel free to ask more doubts!

Good luck! :)

Swetha Shenoy
Welcome Shobaji. Kindly refer to the FAQ's on this forum. It is very easy to follow.
Wish you all the best.
I'm really scared of lecturer's 'cause I'm a college student.....(hehe).....anyway have fun Mam
Hi Wilson,

Welcome to the boddunan family. Our members have already guided in the right direction and I hope you have started with your first contribution.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Welcome Subha Wilson to boddunan family.
We are very happy to have a lecturer on our community.
Please read the FAQ's by using the"FAQ's" in the left panel and if you still have any doubts then post them on forums.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
HAI shobha madam . Welcome to boddunan.com . Pls note your registration date because from this date your life going to be changed.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.