Dear All,

I liked this platform a lot since i can express my views through it and also ask as many questions as I can seeking clarification on the doubtful topics. I want to learn the writing skill for boddunan so as to get great no of hits. Being a banker, I normally write on Financial topics and am getting good amount hits but cash credit on them is very low.

Pls advice whether I should improve my skills which i feel is ok or I should move to some other place where I would be paid handsomely as I have more that 70 topics to write on in next couple of days.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome to Boddunan. Writing skill id developed through practice and reading articles by good authors. You are welcome to write on any topic including Financial matters. The cash credits and points is a matter of management policy. If you feel that othera will pay you more, you may decide course oa ction which is in your best interests.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mukesh ranjan
Welcome Mukesh Ranjan to the large family of boddunan !!! To tell you the truth, boddunan is a wonderful site to be in and if you are the one who is looking for a platform for writing articles then I think you are just at the right place. Apart from writing articles you can add up to your earnings by taking part in various contests and rewards programs. Just go through the home page of the site where you will come to know about various rules and regulations for the same and if you have any doubt feel free to ask your problems and we members will be there to help you out. I wish you all the best for the future!!!
Welcome to Boddunan family.As a writer if you have some other choice no need to stick here itself.You can try where you get good payment.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
hi mukesh,

Nice to see a young banker in boddunan and i hope you will give good information on some important topic related to your field. I can only say that the cash credits are little bit low in boddunan as they follow some rules to award them. I havent seen your articles yet so can not give you suggestion but normally adding pictures, steps by step explanation and good content can give good cash credits. However grammar and spellings should be revised before submission. I hopes these points are main for any article.Welcome once again...hope to see you active :)
Let me extend you a hearty welcome to this growing and vibrant family and wish you all the very best!
Thanks a lot dear, you have given me real good suggestions which I will always take care of.I have written couple of articles which have been approved.Pls take out some time and help me if correction requires.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
boddunan is a good site for the articles and blogs. you will surely get your cash credit as soon as possible and the amount will also be according to your estimate.
Thank you said by: mukesh ranjan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.