Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rakesh wrote:
[quote]I am interested to learn recipes. Please post them. Here so many members are waiting for your posts[/quote]

Hi Rajesh,
I will definitely share my collection, I wont say that they are just collections, but many are recipes that I have tried and some recipes that were by my friends and family who have shared their method. (Of course recipes are definitely for making changes according to taste).

RajmiArun
RajmiArun wrote:
[quote]Rakesh wrote:
[quote]I am interested to learn recipes. Please post them. Here so many members are waiting for your posts[/quote]

Hi Rajesh,
I will definitely share my collection, I wont say that they are just collections, but many are recipes that I have tried and some recipes that were by my friends and family who have shared their method. (Of course recipes are definitely for making changes according to taste).[/quote]

I am Rakesh. Not rajesh. we are waiting for your recipes.By changing percentage of different ingredients we can change the recipe.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Vanaakam Rajameenakshi :)

I know for sure that you have landed in the right website-a very hearty welcome!.You can have a look at our articles on recipes (which most of them are too tempting to try on,trust me!) under the Articles-->Health and Fitness and I am also sure of the fact we also will get an insight into your culinary skills :)

You can help us by suggesting few tips on how to improve our soft skills too,as you can submit your personal experiences and help us all grow together,hand in hand !

By the all,have a wonderful time here,and do feel free to post queries in the forums,however silly it may be;you are sure to get some help!

Thanks!
Swetha Shenoy B)

Swetha Shenoy
All call you RajMeenakshi and here your name sees Rajmi Arun.How they call your exact name then?
Lubna K P wrote:
[quote]All call you RajMeenakshi and here your name sees Rajmi Arun.How they call your exact name then?[/quote]

Hi,
I am Rajameenakshi Arunachalam, Which have become RajmiArun in short.

RajmiArun
welcome to boddunan...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.