Hi friends,

My name is Sagar. I am from Vizag. I love reading books and listening to music. I am doing my 3rd year B.Tech at Vizag.

I came to know earning money through internet from my friends and come across few sites while searching. Few sites are even offering the Google's revenue sharing program. My application got rejected twice before it got approved.

However, I found little use of it as it could not give me good money in a reasonable time as I am not an author of many number of articles. I think earning money on articles is the best way to get the good money. The sites offering very less amounts for the articles as they are providing the adsense program as well.

I find this site is giving good amount of cash credits for even the small articles where in the other site could give small amounts for even the big articles.

Anyway, by this time you could have understood my favorite hobby, is nothing but blogging and articles writing.

- Sagar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome to the boddunan forums Sagar. Thank you for the positive feedback about our offerings. I hope you are enjoying the reward programs and contests designed by us. Your feedback construct the base for us to introduce new features to be available for the community to make money from boddunan.com portal.

Please share your thought and suggestions so that we can improve our-self. And don't forget to post articles and earn money from boddunan.com :) .

All the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Sagar,
Nice to meet you.
I congratulate you for being a member of this community.
I Welcome you to this world of Information and Money.

I am Atul Barapatre, completed my B.E. now from Sardar Patel College of Engg., Andheri.
Hope you will post a good quality content to our website and earn great money.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
hi friends,
i am saju from kerala.nice to meet you all.
Welcome Saju,
Nice to meet you too,
Write articles of proper english and quality articles.

I welcome you to this world of articles which earns you.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Welcome to the boddunan forums Saju. Have a wealthy day and enjoy reading and posting articles on boddunan.com besides earning money :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.