Hope you all remember me. I was not in touch with boddunan for more than a year i suppose. Sorry about that. I must say am facing Toughest phase of my life, still have not get out of it completely. Hope old members are still rocking here. I missed boddunan so much. Hope i will be contributing to boddunan even though not active as how i was before. I am sorry again for without informing you all and left this community. Boddunan and members rocks!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi! Sajeetharan welcome back after one year. Ram prosad here, I am a new memberWho welcomes you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hope you all remember me. I was not in touch with boddunan for more than a year i suppose. Sorry about that. I must say am facing Toughest phase of my life, still have not get out of it completely. Hope old members are still rocking here. I missed boddunan so much. Hope i will be contributing to boddunan even though not active as how i was before. I am sorry again for without informing you all and left this community. Boddunan and members rocks!!

Welcome back Sajee.. :) Who will forget you? We all were first of all confused why you disappeared suddenly. Even the contest started by you was in the place as no one handled it there after. To be frank we missed you so much.. :) Hope you are stabilzed now from your problems?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3741]}

Welcome back to the family once again.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3742]}
Nice to see you at boddunan again. I think you were missing boddunan that is the reason you are back.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hai Sajeetharan

Hearty well to you.This is sarala.I am here from 5 months.If you need any help you can concern me. All the best have a great journey on Boddunan.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

DEAR SARALA

Sretharen is already expert on boddunan . some days ago he was most active member here.

We need to just welcome back him.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hello Sajeetharan,

Welcome back and I wish you great time in future.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Welcome back Sajeethran!!! This is Ajay here and though you were not present here you contribution to the site in the form of articles and posts were still there with us and I have gone through them and enjoyed them well...

I hope once again you will rock here with all your might and carry on the good work which you had done before. Wish you all the best for the same....!!!! :)
Hi Sajee, its so good to see you back here! We wondered a lot about where you disappeared and whether you would be back, we all missed you! Its really good to see you are back! :) :) :)

I am sure whatever it is that you are facing, it passes away soon!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

hi dear
i am also a new member here . hope you get well soon.
yey! Sajee.....welcome back!

Buddy we need you here, you discuss and share with us your issues, we will pray and get you all possible solutions...

Till then Rock on!!!

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.