Hi Everyone.. i am Surekha and im from Visakhapatnam but currently staying in Chennai.I am new member to this Boddunan i hope i can get any suggestions or help from you people when needed.

SurekhaRamesh
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hai Surekha!

A warm welcome to the family of Boddunan!

Please feel free to explore all the aspects of Boddunan like articles,quizes,polls,etc

I request you to participate in forums and voice your doubts and ideas so as to get the maximum help from us!!!

All in all, I wish you luck and many years in this family! We are always here to help you with any topic under the sun :D :D

Regards
Swetha Shenoy

Swetha Shenoy
Hi surekha
you will have a great environment here and you will enjoy also.
Yes wellcome to the boddunan family here you got your all answers so does not think anything.
Welcome surekha. Just begin loggin in daily and do what interests you most- reading, writing or discussing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the Boddunan family.

My Best wishes with you.

Be positive
Welcome to boddunan family here there are many choices if you want to learn and earn this is a good site to learn and earn.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Welcome surekha,

And i am too from Visakhapatnam, Nice to hear that you are from same place. Here in boddunan you have number of earning programs and we all are like family by share both sad and happy things. Members can help you whenever they can in a friendly way. So, feel free to ask any questions.
Welcome to the Boddunan family.

My Best wishes with you.

with regards

Ram prosad Acharyya

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
thankq everyone for your positive replies...

SurekhaRamesh
Hearty welcome surekha. You are rocking in leader board. Keep rocking and all the best for the further journey

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.