I am an ordinary person trying to do some extra-ordinary things.
I am not the CEO of any company, I am leading a life of my own. There is decision making, planning, profit/ loss, targets, achievements and cost controll.
I am the CEO of my life.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, this is nice to be one. One who knows it all never fails in his life. Keep it up.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not the CEO of any company, I am leading a life of my own. There is decision making, planning, profit/ loss, targets, achievements and cost controll.
I am the CEO of my life.

Good to know and you will be successful in your life too as you have a lot of confidence.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Even i am aslo CEO of my life as also take decisions of my life myself. :)

But to survive in this world sometimes i have to check my decisions that it may not be effecting others.Moreover sometimes i get effected by others decisions. :)
Even i am aslo CEO of my life as also take decisions of my life myself. :)

But to survive in this world sometimes i have to check my decisions that it may not be effecting others.Moreover sometimes i get effected by others decisions. :)

One who knows his priorities well is the best CEO, I know you know yours very well. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am the CEO of my life.

Thats really nice ! what is more important is to have contentment and peace in your life...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am the CEO of my life.

The pen of our life is with us. It upto to us how we write and make our life.

Want to make each day Accountable

lets promote ourself from CEO to Managing Director

Better to live life to the fullest!

Swetha Shenoy

Thanks Sweta for the promotion.

I am a Managing Director of my life with dual responsibilities i.e. managing and directing my life.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

Thanks Sweta for the promotion.

I am a Managing Director of my life with dual responsibilities i.e. managing and directing my life.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And I am the COO and the CFO (Chief Operations Officer and Chief Financial Officer) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.