Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Warm welcome to Ritesh. Yes you can definitely earn from this site. It is very best earning site. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: So keep rocking. ;)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Welcome Ritesh! I wish you will enjoy working with all boddunan friends. You should go throught the FAQs and important articles like point system on boddunan, rules regarding article submission, Revenue sharing, etc. This is a paid site. When you will reach minimum balance of Rs. 1500, admin will send you check at your mentioned address. This site has nothing to do with your mobile recharge.
how much i earn for reviewing a mobile

Welcome to the site Ritesh. Definetily this site pays as I have got a cheque from it. :)

First be clear just seeing reviews you won't be paid you need to write your own reviews about a particular model of a mobile then it will be approved by an editor of the site and then cash will be credited by the admin considering content of your review once it is published on the site that may be in the range of 5~100 Rs. So start writing now. :)

most recently I got an article with 120 cash credits. Cash credits have been increased

But your article was too long. This appeared more like a book. considering the size of your article, the amount of Rs. 120/- does not appear big. I can hardly write an article or story more than 500 words. I admire your talent and patience to write so lengthy descriptive essay. Wish you best of luck.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Actually Sir,
I want to include everything related to Onam in a single article. That's how it went long even above my imagination. That's why this time am submitting an article of Alzheimer as two . I submitted first article yesterday. Second one, hoping I can submit it today

Meera sandhu
Welcome to the site! You are on a safe path provided you put in some good efforts. To begin with as already suggested by many members go through the home page and see for your self what on is going on the site the page will lead you to a whole lot of information about everything you want to know.

Live in the present :)
Hi... welcome to boddunan. Yes this site is paying according to our talent.
Ritesh hope you got your answer. Go through the payment tab or earnings tab,you will know every thing.Further any doubt ,you always welcome to mail me or admin.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This site is really interesting one.Not only does it pay but also it helps us to gain knowledge.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I joined the Site Yesterday. I didnt know about this site much. I wanted to know the site is paying or not. :) :) :) :dry:

Hi Ritesh, welcome to the site...If you read the FAQs you will know everything there is to know about the site,its payment structure ...all the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

At first I also thought negative about this site regarding the payment.But when I found my first earning on the earning page I do believe in it.But you have to work hard.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.