Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh! what a surprising start yaar. Welcome to this site. Really we have got a real hero of painting and computer expert.
One more thing Ram babu My name is also Ram so friends don't mixed up him with a little man like me.

Ok we can call you as Ram and him as Painter Babu. Happy? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Ahahaha... that's a hilarious rejoinder S\andhya
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Oh! what a surprising start yaar. Welcome to this site. Really we have got a real hero of painting and computer expert.
One more thing Ram babu My name is also Ram so friends don't mixed up him with a little man like me.

Ok that is fine . :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

But if you start learning from your daughter, what will we do? :huh: :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

But if you start learning from your daughter, what will we do? :huh: :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

About what learning?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

About what learning?

Your daughter is an artist. If you learn drawings and paintings from your daughter what shall we do? :evil:

Meera sandhu
Just joined. My name is Rambabu. I;m an Advertising man. I do copywriting in English and Telugu. I design my own Ads. I'm both a conventional Artist and a Digital Artist. I love many subjects. Whatever may be the subject I write, i use my own supporting illustration.
Soon , you will see my creations in Pencils, water colors and Pen and ink drawings along with my other articles..,Thank you friends

quote]

Hi rambabu, welcome here :) Your creations are very nice, all the best !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi Ram Babu welcome here. :)

Nice paintings. :)

I wan to know whether his paintings are meant for his profession or his hobby. I admire at his paintings.

Congrats once again.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I wan to know whether his paintings are meant for his profession or his hobby. I admire at his paintings.

Congrats once again.

I can't say but it seams she is a professional painter as far as looking after his paintings. :)

May be Ram can tell it better. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.