The topic is locked.
Hi, i am a new member of this site. My self Biswajit & i from Tripura. I want to improve my standard with this site. So, i need to help of my cinior member of this site. Thanks.

Biswajit Kr. Nath
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi, i am a new member of this site. My self Biswajit & i from tripura.

You are welcome dear Biswajit.
Hi Biswaji
Warm welcome to our group.
Hoping you will enjoy our company and earn a lot through articles and forum discussion

Meera sandhu
Welcome to the boddunan family. You can earn here more and learn here more. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Welcome. Travel through the site and enjoy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A warm welcome to you. :) Enjoy being here and keep writing.

Live in the present :)
Hi, i am a new member of this site. My self Biswajit & i from Tripura. I want to improve my standard with this site. So, i need to help of my cinior member of this site. Thanks.

Hi Biswajit, you are most welcome here, hope you have a great time interacting and contributing to the site, all the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi Biswajit! A warm welcome to you! All the very best!
Welcome to Boddunan.com Biswajit. I am Devyani from Kolkata.

Boddunan.com is a learning as well as earning site. The more you work here the more you earn. The more you read and write articles, the more you gain knowledge and get confidence. Senior members will definately help you in need. Other than that this is not a college. We all are just friends. You can work freely following the guidelines.

All the best! Work well and earn well. Have fun!
Hi Biswajit!. Welcome to Boddunan family. All the best !.
Biswajit, a warm welcome to you, I hope you have good time here. There is a lot of scope for earning and learning here. Just be sure to go through the FAQs, guidelines, Help category in forums and make yourself familiar with the working here.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.