The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome to Boddunan Ram Prasad. I hope you will be an active member at this site. :)

Mala Jaiswar
Thank you all for the warm wishes and supporting words. Myself is an active contributor in similar earning site and have the experience of posting more than 200 approved articles over-there. I will try to contribute here too and I would like to appreciate the Administrator for creating this site with lots of attractant features.
so nice. Do participate in forum as well along with articles so that you can get a lot of friends and revenue shares.

Meera sandhu
Wellcome to the boddunan and I will call you as RP as my name is also same to you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Wellcome to the boddunan and I will call you as RP as my name is also same to you.

another option is there..Ram prasad 1..Ram Prasad 2 :P
what's your opinion? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

No I would like Only Ram.

Ram Ram :ohmy: :ohmy:

our second Ram has no problem as I have already given him name, painter babu :P

Meera sandhu

Ram Ram :ohmy: :ohmy:

our second Ram has no problem as I have already given him name, painter babu :P

Have you noticed vavoos photo is in Sasikanth's profile.

what's your opinion? :cheer:[/quote

I like your options much. We can number numerous persons this way. Thank God! There is only one Rob here.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

what's your opinion? :cheer:[/quote

I like your options much. We can number numerous persons this way. Thank God! There is only one Rob here.

May be come in future ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.