The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you Sandhya Rani, I will clarify my doubts by either sending a message or creating a thread on Forum, Well all of you can call me as Ram and I even comfortable being called as latest Ram too........
Thank you Sandhya Rani, I will clarify my doubts by either sending a message or creating a thread on Forum, Well all of you can call me as Ram and I even comfortable being called as latest Ram too........

Ram Prasad,

I hope you will be satisfied with the responses received for this thread started by you. I believe you will be an active member of this community. I wish you All the Best.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Ram Prasad,

I hope you will be satisfied with the responses received for this thread started by you. I believe you will be an active member of this community. I wish you All the Best.

Its a seat for learning and earning in the righteous way. Come on we together learn and earn.

Ram Prasad,

Its a seat for learning and earning in the righteous way. Come on we together learn and earn.

Exactly ! Boddunan stands for information and knowledge - "Boddunan is your online platform to share knowledge through articles, product reviews, quizzes, answers to queries and so on"....that's how the logo goes, so keeping that in mind we members have to strive to make this a place what it is intended to be...all the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ram Prasad,

Exactly ! Boddunan stands for information and knowledge - "Boddunan is your online platform to share knowledge through articles, product reviews, quizzes, answers to queries and so on"....that's how the logo goes, so keeping that in mind we members have to strive to make this a place what it is intended to be...all the best :)

Information creates wealth. This is the opt slogan for Boddunan community. No better slogan than this, I can't find.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

instead of creating separate threads every time, please do ask your doubts here. hoping you understand :)
it's just to avoid useless replies
wishing you all the best for a nice Boddunan journey :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.