The topic is locked.
Greetings boddunan site members-
I am new member on this site. I am looking for your cooperation during my stay here. Please do not mind mistakes I'll commit, because I have never been on public forums before. But I promise to learn, thanks and regards. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am new member on this site. I am looking for your cooperation during my stay here. Please do not mind mistakes I'll commit, because I have never been on public forums before. But I promise to learn, thanks and regards. :)

Go through the site.. Have a look at the rules and regulations... And then proceed.. Will be better... Welcome and All the best..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: shadow
Thank you Puneet for your welcome message and suggestion. I hope I will learn rules by every passing minute. So kind of you.

Welcome to this site. The way you started your campaign in this site shows you are well versed with the site. Still , going through the FAQ doesn't hurt. Rather it makes your way smooth.
All the best mate. Have a good time. Cheers.

Hi shadow, welcome to the site...This site is very easy to navigate and I am sure you will like interacting and contributing here, all the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you members for your wishes. I visited different sections to know how they work. I feel I should not have many problems. :)
welcome to the boddunan I hope you will learn and earn here a lot my good wishes with you.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you members for your wishes. I visited different sections to know how they work. I feel I should not have many problems. :)

Then shoot. Sky is the limit.

Welcome Shadow! Good to see you are taking efforts to know the site. Hoping to see a good participation from you! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Welcome on board, I am sure you will soon be on your way to contribute to site in a grand style.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Welcome on board, I am sure you will soon be on your way to contribute to site in a grand style.
It is a wonderful site with superb administrators, editors, moderators, super moderators and members, here many current topics are in discussion and from here you can get some real information and perspectives about different current affairs.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.