Dear Editor/Webmaster/Members,

I am Surajit Basak from West Bengal. As a new member I want to know how can I earn revenue from this website. Is there any way to earn from here? I got the news about this site from a member. This website looking very good. Wish this website will give me some enjoyment. Thank You.

If there is a will there is a way.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am Surajit Basak from West Bengal. As a new member I want to know how can I earn revenue from this website. Is there any way to earn from here? I got the news about this site from a member. This website looking very good. Wish this website will give me some enjoyment. Thank You.

Welcome Mr. Basak no doubt Boddunan is good one site. You can earn and also enjoy here. Earning is very easy. Participate in forum, write articles. For TOC click of FAQ. Good luck

Welcome Surajit.please go through FAQ and the below given link.

http://www.boddunan.com/dashboard.html

Hello Surajit, welcome here...once you become familiar with the site it is easy to earn here as long as you contribute regularly ! All the best to you :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Surajit Basak

I think you have received enough information and gone through the links provided, in case the member who told you about this site can help you in this matter personally also. You can even PM any member to get further info about any topic. It is simple to do that by clicking the message icon under the name/profile picture in left hand side of every post of a member. Wish you a nice experience.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is wonderful site, here you can earn from articles, posting relevant topics in forums and also participating in different contests, you will slowly find the entire community here is helpful.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Welcome Surajit, I am also from WB and enjoy here. There are manythings here you have just continue.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Welcome. Yes, it's a great place to earn some pocket money, as the site itself uses the word. Here you can participate in the forums as you have now done and apart from that you can also write articles to earn more.
Welcome to boddunan Surjit, Please read the rules tab above and go through the FAQs, you will get answers to all your questions. Otherwise feel free to drop a query!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.