The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
baby angel wrote:

Last year when I checked this site in between there was a competition going on for article writing but now I guess it is not there from past few months. At that time people used to submit many articles and there was variations in those articles

Yes. True. But after checking I came to know that article writing has become quite a tough job owing to stringent rules stressing on real quality. Here now, you have to write atleast 4 to 5000 words to earn Rs. 150. Earlier  even 20 worded article was considered as an article.

rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:

Last year when I checked this site in between there was a competition going on for article writing but now I guess it is not there from past few months. At that time people used to submit many articles and there was variations in those articles

Yes. True. But after checking I came to know that article writing has become quite a tough job owing to stringent rules stressing on real quality. Here now, you have to write atleast 4 to 5000 words to earn Rs. 150. Earlier  even 20 worded article was considered as an article.

I read few articles yesterday and I felt they are really good and deserve more amount. I feel that award should be given on the quality of articles not on the word count. 

a.s.

Let's leave this to administration. Whether to hike payment or not falls under administrative jurisdiction.

Yes you are right. Our work is to write the articles and let administration only decide what to do. I just wish that administration should start few competitions here again.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:

Yes you are right. Our work is to write the articles and let administration only decide what to do. I just wish that administration should start few competitions here again.

Earlier, this issue of hiking was brought to the Administrator's attention.

Oh I wasn't aware of that sir. As I am using this site from past 1 week only.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:

Oh I wasn't aware of that sir. As I am using this site from past 1 week only.

I hope Maverick see these discussions  and respond.

yes and even I hope the administration should also start some contests here again. It will be interesting and I guess participation will also increase.

a.s.

I hope Maverick reads the discussion and hope that he brings forth suitable changes. As of now I am locking this thread as it is quite old and not suitable for the current discussion, one that can be conducted over Help category. Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.