My name is Jincy. I reside in Chennai. I am a new member of this site. I became a member of this site, two weeks before. But I couldn't introduce me earlier. I am very happy with this site because it is user friendly. My presence will be always with you.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thanks for introducing yourself. But your previous posts  themselves sufficiently introduce you.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When I checked the previous postings, I understood that all the new members are giving self introduction and this site also says the same-thing  through the shoutbox. That is the reason why I decided to introduce me here even if you accepted me through my previous postings.Thank you very much.

Generally, it's after introduction, a new member starts his or her activities. Because, before starting activities a member can have a good picture of FAQ related to the site. Anyhow, you are a well known member now. Cheers.

Welcome, keep up the good job :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I did the same mistake. I started participating in various threads but did not introduce myself. Later when I realised then I thought it would be quite outdated so I dropped the idea of introducing myself. Well, in your case you did it smartly. Welcome and best wishes!

shampasaid

Welcome Jincy! Wish you a wonderful time in Boddunan.

Thank you so much for all those who welcomed me in this house with your heart-touching and beautiful words. I expect you cooperation always in this site.

A new member is always helped by the members. Moderators and the Administrator.

Hello and welcome Jincy. Good to see you interact here consistently and qualitatively. Keep it up :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hi Jincy, you are most welcome here. I always look forward to new members who stay active and participate in discussions  ...All the best grinning.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.