Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hello Shana! A warm welcome to you. I am sure you will definitely enjoy this community. Best of luck! 

shampasaid

Hello everyone, I am Umang Shah. I am new member here. I am from Vadodara, Gujarat. I am a law student studying from M.S.University. 

My hobbies are reading, swimming, traveling.

I love to watch variety of movies as well.

I want become an Advocate of Supreme Court and also interested in joining politics after sometime.

I also love writing on various issues and and i must say that for a good writer, we must be a good reader.

For now, that's my introduction. Hope you people will like to engage with me on this platform.

Umang Shah wrote:

Hello everyone, I am Umang Shah. I am new member here. I am from Vadodara, Gujarat. I am a law student studying from M.S.University. 

My hobbies are reading, swimming, traveling.

I love to watch variety of movies as well.

I want become an Advocate of Supreme Court and also interested in joining politics after sometime.

I also love writing on various issues and and i must say that for a good writer, we must be a good reader.

For now, that's my introduction. Hope you people will like to engage with me on this platform.

Welcome Umang, I hope you will enjoy here interacting with Boddunan's members.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Welcome Umang!  I can already see you being quite active here.  Enjoy your stay here.  Hope to read some of your writing here.  All the best. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.