The topic is locked.

Hi All,

I have been active in the site since the last 1 week or so. Missed the introduction part. As the old saying goes, better late than never.

I am Divya. I work as a Software Analyst in Chennai. I am a proud mother of 2 wonderful kids who mean the world to me ( like all other mothers :P). I was passionate about writing in my school days. And over the years just lost touch. I have joined this site to revive my interests in reading and writing. 

Looking forward to interactive with you all. Have a great day. :)

Thanks.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Welcome. Even without this Intro Thread, members could grasp many of your traits . I'm sure with your passion for writing, you will really relish your Stay here .

CHEERS !!!!!

Hi Divya , you are most welcome here. It is nice to have new members who make positive contributions..all the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Divya

Most welcome. Look forward to reading your articles in the site.All the best.

You are most welcome Divya, although we have been interacting for a few days here now, it is nice to know a bit about you. Indeed, it is a great thing to have cheerful people like you around! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Divya, You actively participate in Forum which quite naturally helps each and every member to know you better. By the way it is good to have you among us. Welcome! 

Well, you are welcome to address me by my name and no need to add Mam after my name. It sounds quite heavy. All the best!

shampasaid

Divya is a seasoned member now and her active participation in the Discussions  are praise worthy. She's a Quick Learner.

The reason for my posting despite the fact  I knew all about your active participation  in this forum is, .  though you are Junior, you can address members with their names without Ji, or Mister etc. This is a family. fell free to address any member as if you address your own family member.

Hello mate,

Glad to see you here. Enjoy this community.

Thanks!

You are Most welcome and continue share your thoughts and your knowledge with all the boddunan members.

You are active here for many days, welcome enjoy this site.

Welcome Divya!!

Looking forward to more of your contributions to articles, discussions and answers

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.