Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Welcome. ll  of the members will be with you. Try to be  regular as far as possible in the Forums and enjoy your stay here.

Let us not be preachy, she has been active and from her various posts one can gauge that we have a very knowledgeable and intelligent member with us who will definitely know how to go about the site and will contribute positively.

Looking forward to some discussion topics from you Vishakha. Ki mo.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Hi Vishakha.... Welcome to the group. Hope you have a nice time here. Looking forward to interacting with you more. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I look forward to interact with everyone here and I will try to be active as much as I can be.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

I look forward to interact with everyone here and I will try to be active as much as I can be.

Go ahead. In that case, Forums will suit you. Here we can exchange our views and opinions. It will be like a conversation.

A new member is always a welcome addition. conttibutions should be dynamic rather than repitition of same views.

Yes, I agree with you. Contribution should be dynamic and sensible rather than repetition of similar view. I will try to keep my views new and fresh, and maintain good quality of my posts. I am open to all the suggestions. Thank you.

Welcome onboard Visakha, I am also a few weeks old to this site. Hope you have a great time here interacting with others and hope the site meets your expectations. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Welcome to boddunan Vishakha, sorry for the late welcome, as I was away for a few days visiting my in-laws. But it is always a pleasure to welcome new members with fresh ideas. I won't be preachy as enough has been preached by others. I hope we have a great and interesting interaction. Not really mandatory, but I am curious to know which part of the country you are from??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sure, I would like to interact with everyone here.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.