Hello all!

Category: Introduce Yourself one year ago

Hello all!

I am Ritika and I am new here. Have just been exploring the website to get to know how it works. It looks quite interesting. 

I am a CA and employed presently. I have recently started writing in my free time and look forward to contribute some good articles here. Need your encouragement and support. 

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Hello all!

by » one year ago

Article section is closed for time being so you are requested to please wait until it restarts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » one year ago

Welcome, till article section open, enjoy forum.

by » one year ago

Hello Ritika!! Welcome!! As other members have pointed out article section has been closed down as of now, though you can still read the articles. I hope you ll enjoy  interacting with all of us in the forum section. 

by » one year ago

Hi Ritika, welcome to the site ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » one year ago

Hello Ritika welcome to Boddunan! It will be very interesting to interact with you and hope you enjoy yourself too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

by » one year ago

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! Looking forward to a great time here. 

by » one year ago

Welcome to Boddunan and enjoy the site Ritika. All the best!

shampasaid

by » one year ago

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here in forum discussion. Article writing is not active now and we are waiting for it to restart. I hope admin takes a note that newcomers are joining for article writing. He should think of restarting it.

Hope you are active on the site

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

by » one year ago

Hello Ritika, welcome to boddunan. Hope you have a great time here.

by » one year ago

Hello Ritika, welcome to Boddunan. Explore Forum, Q&A, Crosswords, Quizzes, Quotes & Polls section of the sites. You can write your own or any Quote & create intriguing & knowledge based Quizzes & Polls! Happy indulging in Boddunan!!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.