The topic is locked.

Hai..

My name is abdul v 

I am newbie

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hello Abdul and welcome on board. Please go through the FAQs and guidelines. Many of the sections like article writing are not functional right now. Forum and Answers are the two sections currently active. Hope to see you more active here.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Abdul V

Hello Abdul welcome to Boddunan! It is always refreshing to see new faces. Just one more tip though, in addition to Arunima's, Please write only in English as there members who do not understand different scripts as we all are from different states!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Welcome, Abdul!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Hi Abdul you are most welcome , please start some discussion s of your own on topics that interest you , also hope to see you participate in other discussions ...all the best 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hello Abdul, Welcome here. I am hoping you will enjoy here. 

Hi Abdul 

I joined this website 8 yrs ago and visited it again just a few days back . Almost all people who were active then cannot be seen. I am wondering where are they ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.