Hi friends, this is bhavesh here and this is my first day to boddunan.com, so i introduced me to your comunity and become a part of it.

Thanks and have a nice day

bye
1aa.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
u most welcome in our interesting website boddunan :)
You are welcome Bhavesh. Hope you have read the revenue sharing link and daily contest link. Do read it as you know this site pays you for your contribution. You will find this links on home page.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
A very welcome Bhavesh to Boddunan...

This is great site to get a lot of knowledge exposures, you will definitely enjoy working here..

I have a suggestion for you, please read some of the forums here and you will get the way how to post, and what type of topic to post here, If possible try to edit and make meaningful your post entitled "Indian Women Fashion Sarees series"

Aastha Gupta
Welcome Bhavesh, hope you enjoy your time spent here! LIke others have suggested, I too suggest you read the various threads and articles on this site!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Welcome. Hope you will enrich the community with your input.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's great pleasure welcoming you! Hope together we will have a great time here.All the very best!
A warm welcome to Boddunan and have a nice time at this online money making site.
bhavesh welcome to boddunan . enjoy the time over here and learn a lot.
Welcome to site bhavesh sir wish you a very all the best.Hope you give your best to the site.
Welcome to the site Bhavesh... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.