Myself Dr. Apurva Tamhane.

I am a Doctor and a Homoeopath by profession. Currently I am pursuing my MD in Homoeopathy. I am invited here by my friend Nitin Bajaj.

I am having a small confusion that whether I should write over here in the forums which still seem to be discussion about the site or anywhere else like in the Submit articles link. I have not viewed the site completely till now....

Dr. Apurva Tamhane

B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. H.M.M. (Hom.) Part I
Consulting Homoeopath
Speciality Care in Child and Women's Health
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Apurva,

Welcome to boddunan.com and community forum. Please explore the site features by following the links as well as reading few forum topics about the features & money making programs available on boddunan.com.

You can earn money by contributing through posting articles, web links and referring your friends. The posts made on the forums are eligible for points and will be awarded on each reply as well as post made by you.

Below likes may help you understand about the features of boddunan.com

Post articles and earn money

Refer your friends and earn money

Earning money though Web Links submissions

Web Links submission guidelines

Points system on boddunan.com

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Apurva,
Welcome to boddunan community. Please explore all feature available for earning money.

Please post your queries on forums but before go through the already answered doubts.

-Atul Barapatre
Boddunan Support Team.

atulb@boddunan.com
Dr Apurva as maveric has already explain you I just want to make it little easy for you,
To earn mney post articles in Submit articles and to get aware about this site post message in forums
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.