The topic is locked.
Hi friends,
I am Atul Barapatre, completed my Mechanical Engineering in June 09. I am waiting for my results and i thought of earning big money from internet. And i got a very long list of websites when i searched on Google but i choose few of them.
I like to write articles and i feel this is the best platform to get paid for your articles.
I am really happy for being associated with boddunan.com and i look forward a good future of mine with boddunan.com

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome to the community forums Atul. I wish you a great future ahead and happy earning on boddunan.com.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you sir
I didn't knew you are a moderator on this website.
Yeah i will be happy to earn from this website.

atulb@boddunan.com
Not only me.. if you are contribute well to the forums, you could become a moderator too. And may be you could win a monthly fee as well. So best of luck.

However, due to the security reasons and the current status of the forum, this feature can be enabled once the forum grows to a significant levels.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

That's a great news for me and i would like to be a moderator if given a chance of course on my performance basis.
Thanks for giving that news.

atulb@boddunan.com

How to earn the moderator level in forums? How much time does it generally take to become a moderator?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

@epraneeth77 would you please stop digging up irrelevant posts? Last warning to you....

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.