Hi,

I am Ms.Rebecca Thomas from Thane. I have completed my ground staff course and now i am working as a ground staff in Kingfisher airlines . I try new thing to explore my skills and want to be perfect in all ways.

I love to eat chocolates and oily stuffs but no chance as i have to keep myself into control. I love to make new friends and want to earn money. I am planning to buy a laptop. I came to know that this site is very trustworthy and you be paid if articles are loved by everyone so i decided to take a try.

I love to help orphan children and in my off days i take out time to meet them as i know what orphans are. I want to help my parents financially and build up a house for them. I love to roam new places and learn different languages.

Well this is all about me i hope i will get a new friends through this site and for me friendhsip is not just a name but mutual understanding, caring and support to each other.
:)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, we simply are the "Help & Support Center" :)

And welcome Rebecca Thomas and All The Best with everything
Welcome Rebecca Thomas to boddunan. Wish you all the best and hope you will find best people with the matching interests with you.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

A warm welcome to our esteemed site B)

Ms Rebecca Thomas,I am sure,you will make friends out here and earn money by posting articles.You can post articles about your experiences with children in the orphanages and share your thoughts in forum!

Wishing you luck in all your endeavors!

Swetha Shenoy :)

Swetha Shenoy
Hello Rebecca Thomas ,working in Kingfisher airlines i think you have the chance of meeting different people everyday ,interesting job welcome to bodunnan ,all the best
Hai Rebecca,

I saw this only now and happy to know more about you.I hadn't introduced myself and will be doing soon since I found this forum only yesterday!!!Anyway happy that you are taking in discussion forum.I am also a junior one and thanks for all your messages.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.