Hi to all,
I'm ganesh n I'm new to this site.
Can anyone help me out on how to earn more.

Tks.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome Ganesh! I think you can earn in this site by participating in various activities.All the very best to you!
Welcome to boddunan,Ganesh.You can very well go through the links in the homepage and also the FAQ to know more about earning from Boddunan. :) :)
Hai Ganesh... Welcome to Boddunan... This is a very great site providing a good platform to hang on and spend time with as very healthy environment happiness and humor...
You can share your kniowledge, opinions and views here. In the same way, you can gain more knowledge from other members too.. :)

To get the very brief way to know about the ways to earn here, have a look here....
http://www.boddunan.com/answers/view/70-how-to-get-more-cash-and-points-on-boddunan.html

:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Ganesh,Hope you got the right pointer from Deepti and others. :) :)
Welcome Ganesh ..as Deepti has already given you enough information I hope you will not have problems to know the details about earning programs.
Thanks Friends.. :)

Ganesh, You can clarify any of your doubts here in this platform too... Members here are very cooperative and you get very good guidance from our members.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Please just see carefully the top of this screen. There are icons about earning through Boddunan revenue sharing, advertising, FAQ. Click these icons and you will find details about revenue earning. You may earn by (1) Writhing articles (2) Revenue sharing- participate in polls, discussions, comment and earn 2000 points or more in a month (3) Awards for daily, weekly and monthly points, group discussions etc. Please also note the Leaders Board on the left of this panel. The leaders will get award for leading in points through various activities. So, just start writing, commenting, polling and discussing and see your points rise and earn cash.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Very detailed explanation Gulshan.. :)

Hope Ganesh would get good idea about all the earning ideas. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Welcome to boddunan,Ganesh..!
FIRST OF ALL YOU REA FAQs.
THEN STAR INVITING YOUR FRIEND IN THIS SITE,
& HERE GIVE THE ANSWER OF POLLS, QUESTION.. ,WRITE YOUR ARTICLES ETC.
Oh!We have not yet heard from Ganesh.Hope he has started to contribute in other sections. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.