Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Have you got your payment? Please write about your experience with boddunan.com and how did you feel when you first received your payment. Please post your comments/suggestions regarding payments.

Topics [Testimonials]

I have 1044 Rupees in My Account. How can I request My Payment? How can I get my Identification Number? Please Reply me immediately. Then only, I can Proceed my Article...
My first cheque arrived today!, more good news-I've changed my internet plan to unlimited!!!! unlimited contribution here on! (the plan change will be in effect frm next month)
Hello Friends, I completed my one year at Boddunan. I joined on 26th June 2009 with an aim of earning some pocket. I am 15th member of this community, who wasn't sure whether...
Glad to receive my fifth cheque! Hope to receive many more!!!Thanks Boddunan and all my wonderful friends!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6534]}
Friends, I have completed one year with Boddunan this month and memories flood my mind.This lovable journey began on a note of curisoity and thereafter no looking back.How was...
Hello Members of this esteemed Website (BODDUNAN). I am happy to let you all know that I have completed one year with Boddunan. When I look back, it has been a great journey....
In this month i have reached the 10000 points. i am very happy , and having very good time at boddunan.. Thanks
I am really happy to say you all that I have received my second payment from Boddunan. Hope to see many more such cheques from boddunan... Thanks boddunan..
Finally I reached 1025 cash credits. :laugh: man o man....so much work, so much rejections and so much time...... :dry: Finally It paid of :woohoo: and for the past one...
I am very happy to receive my first cheque today. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3699]} Thank you all for letting me touch this milestone!!