All friends,

I visited this site a long time back. The points, and credits I could not understand clearly. I was keeping in pending this site to join. To day 16th August I found the best day to join. I am a professional musician and writer. I will write many articles in all topics from to day.

Govindarajan
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hey Sundaram Govindarajan...welcome to boddunan..its a pleasure having you here.
Dear Mr. Devan Rana

Thank you for your message

Govindarajan
Welcome to boddunan friend. I am at boddunan from last 2 years I am happy to work on boddunan. I am sure you will also enjoy.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Welcome to Boddunan family Mr Govindarajan.I wish your success.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]All friends,

I visited this site a long time back. The points, and credits I could not understand clearly. I was keeping in pending this site to join. To day 16th August I found the best day to join. I am a professional musician and writer. I will write many articles in all topics from to day. [/quote]

Sundaram Govindarajan, welcome to boddunan! This is a very easy to understand site and I suggest you go through the FAQs and Revenue Sharing links that you can see on the top of the page. Feel free to ask if you do not understand anything! All the best!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

welcome to boddunan Mr Sundaram.
Hi Sundaram Govindarajan, warm welcome to boddunan, you are here to the right site, where it's easy to earn cash and points, and you will find all the members of boddunan very friendly

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Welcome ,sir.This is really a very good platform where we can develop our knowledge and skills.
rosy5.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3672]}
Let me extend a very warm welcome to you and wish you all the very best here!
I extend my warm welcome to you, sundaram ji. Hope you have a great time in this site. All members here on board are very friendly and i wish you all the very best.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.